Translate

Saturday, April 08, 2017

Everybody's Fuck 'em for the Weekend

I refuse to apologize for being petty enough to say, "Fuck this dunce." Because seriously, fuck her and everyone like her in the neck. Guess what, dummy, elections have consequences, especially when you're in a vulnerable demographic, one that's been targeted even. Now you know. Jesus H. Christ, what's wrong with these people?

I know we're supposed to support the high-minded ideal of not only letting but encouraging everyone to vote, but this is a perfectly good case study in why it might be best practice to dissuade the maroons and halfwits from engaging in the process. Stay home and fornicate and deep-fry Twinkies or whatever. Let the fucking adults handle the serious stuff.

I'm not going to apologize. This makes me happy, brings me joy. I love watching people get what they voted for. I don't give even half of a fuck whether or not they ever let her husband back into the US again at any point in time. I don't care if her kids can only travel to Mexico if they ever wish to see their father again. This is what you wanted, this is what you get.

You voted for this, you fucking dummy. Own it.

No comments: