Translate

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Self-Awareness

You think there's ever a point where fucktards like this realize how much they actually undermine their own "arguments" with their sheer stupidity? I mean, the disingenuous denials of racism are bad enough, but that aside, what the fuck is this coinage "re-nig" supposed to be derived from? Is it a lame play on renege in which case it makes no sense at all, or could remotely be construed to mean the opposite of what this window-licking fool thinks it means?

I've said it before, and I'll say it yet again -- if the South ever tries to secede again, this time let's do the right thing and let them already. I'm goddamned tired of my blue-state tax dollars going down a drain to support cousin-fucking losers whose idea of clever involves coy plays on the N word.

No comments: