Translate

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Change is Afoot

And adoor is ajar. Some long overdue format changes will be taking place here, most of them over the next week or so. I'm generally disinclined to complain about free services, but I've been wanting to revise my blogroll for some time, clean out some linkrot, add and regroup some links, etc., and have been unable to do so. So I'm in the process of doing it manually, and some of the categories and even alphabetization may be annoying or unusual for some time. The sidebar will be in flux for the near future.

Greatest Hits will be completely overhauled next, and some new template designs will probably be checked out as well. I'll try to preview as much of this stuff as possible beforehand, but there may be some abrupt back-and-forth, so be patient, and feel free to launch criticisms or suggestions, constructive or otherwise.

1 comment:

Texas Editor said...

Just keep posting, Comrade.