Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2007

For Your Consideration

I don't normally post too many pictures of hot chicks, and frankly, I think that's a damned shame. Plus, I need to decompress (not to mention shower vigorously) a bit after reading up on people (and I use that term loosely) such as Pat Dullard Dollard, and I assume you do too.

So to commemorate Oscar® night, enjoy a nice photo of Penelope Cruz (who's not exactly on my "to do" list, but still fairly hot) and her even hotter sister, courtesy of Hollywood Tuna:



¡Viva las chicas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I saw her in a Barely Legal video. Could be why she's keeping a low profile.

Heywood J. said...

Really? You think she's that young? I assumed 25-ish.

Anonymous said...

You may have seen me link to this at TBogg's yesterday, but if not, here you go. Hot chicks to look at and dorky guys to make fun of - how can you beat that?

Heywood J. said...

Yeah, I have seen that site before, but your comment was a great reminder. I put it on the blogroll. Great stuff. Thanks for the heads-up.