Translate

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Answers

Here are the highly-anticipated answers from the massively popular "blogger or pro" quiz earlier:

  1. David Broder, Straight Talking Again, April 27, 2007.


  2. Richard "Dice" Cohen, Digital Lynch Mob, May 9, 2006.


  3. Joe Klein, Tweety Matthews Show, December 3, 2006, referring to Sen. Barack Obama’s (D-IL) support for setting a timetable for the withdrawal of troops from Iraq.


  4. Alicublog, Book Club, May 2, 2007.


  5. Politico.com, Social conservatives bit bullet, back Rudy, May 28, 2007.


  6. Hammer of the Blogs, Riffs On Foreign Policy, May 16, 2005. Hey, it's my blog, I'm throwing myself into the mix with these folks.


I suppose, since I included Roy and myself as examples of bloggerista reasoning skills (and in Roy's case, actual style in writing), that fairness presumes that I should have provided an example from someone from the other side of common sense, such as Gun Counter Gomer or Michelle Malkin. Or I could have just repeatedly slammed my head into a random wall nearby, and given you first-hand observations of trying to think coherently with a concussion. Tomayto tomahto.

No comments: