Translate

Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Come On Motherfucker

I've got nothing to lose but my apathy, the root of the problem has been isolated. -- Clutch, Come On Motherfucker

I suppose I naively thought they'd wait until closer to the actual election to spread the lie, but they're starting three months out.
"I'm afraid the election's gonna be rigged, I have to be honest," Trump told the crowd.

....

"If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government," [Drumpf advisor] Stone said. He also promised a "bloodbath" if the Democrats attempt to "steal" the election.
Yeah, I have guns too, asshole. Bring it, you fucking Roy Cohn butt-boy. Let's dance.

The main thing to note here is that, like Corey Lewandowski, Stone was dismissed from Drumpfski's campaign, yet still continues to function as a surrogate. Hmmm, I wonder what the deal with that is? There's being a cynical, soulless, political animal, and there's trying to incite civil unrest. Fuck Roger Stone, although I'm sure someone will at the next swingers' club he visits.

Let's beat these fuckers until they don't know what hit them.

No comments: