Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Praise The Lord And Pass The Ammo

More people willfully abusing the good name of Jesus Christ:

Via Atrios, we are directed to A Tiny Revolution, which profiles a rather disturbed group of America's Finest.



I guess this is the part where they are being all they can be. Imparting faith in Christ at the point of an assault rifle is the modern version of the Crusaders' tactic, isn't it? Look how well that went.

Can't wait to see how the homoerotic Idaho compound turns out for them.

1 comment:

Kitchen Window Woman said...

This is scary! I didn't know about "God's private little army" but I have been keeping my eye on the rise of the military under GWB. Several weeks back I caught author Andrew J. Bacevich on Book TV and bought his book as soon as I could. "The New American Militarism - How Americans Are Seduced By War", is a must read for anyone who is interested in keeping fascism at bay. I am several chapters into this book and am completely blown away....Bacevich is brilliant and very knowledgable. When I complete it I will blog a book review....KWW