Translate

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Oh Henry!

Via Atrios, we see that firedoglake took the initiative asked the one and only Henry Rollins about the Mann Report's assertion that he's a "conservative". Rollins response is excellent (and the emphases are all his):

Jane. I don't know if I could be called a conservative seeing how I will get up extra early to tell anyone in front of me THAT BUSH IS A COWARD AND A LIAR AND THOSE WHO VOTED FOR HIM ARE PART OF A VERY BAD PROBLEM. THAT THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL IS A BUNCH OF SISSIES WHO CAN'T TAKE A PUNCH....If Bush's idiotic television monitors are making reference to my 70 second appearance on Fox News talking about the USO, I did that because the USO asked me to and since I do a lot of work on their behalf because I support our troops, I did.


You know, these partisan assholes light at least want to do their homework before they go and try to rope in unwilling participants to their propaganda machine. Dipshits.

No comments: