Translate

Monday, January 10, 2005

B-E A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E! Yayyy!!!

The "Cheerleader Defense". Come on now. You can't be that surprised.

Stateside prison screw and fugly-troll knocker-upper Spc. Charles Graner Jr.'s excuse makes "Lynndie ate my homework" sound lame or something.

Defense lawyer Guy Womack played down the body-stacking incident, saying, quote: "Don't cheerleaders all over America make pyramids every day? It's not torture."

I'm not sure which school has cheerleader pyramids like this:



but maybe the critics are right -- maybe this did come down all the way from the top.

Someone should ask Our Dear Cheerleader.



Yeah. How could you not be in awe of his (cheer)leadership qualities?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new england patriot bedding blog! Check out my new england patriot bedding forum for lots of great new england patriot bedding info.

Anonymous said...

Imagine the power of tens of thousands of other web sites being able to easily