Translate

Monday, January 17, 2005

NFL Playoff Update

Well, three right out of four ain't bad, and I almost got the Falcons/Rams score on the money. Shoulda known that the Vikings (especially Moss) wouldn't show up two weeks in a row. They are a dysfunctional team, and Mike Tice will have his hands full once again next season, not to mention this off-season.

Anyway, though it will be closer, I still think Atlanta has the horses to pull this off, and win the NFC Championship.

Prediction: Falcons 30, Eagles 24

As for the AFC Championship Game, I still think the Steelers will take it, if only because it's in Pittsburgh, and unlike the Vikings, the Steelers seem like a team that learns lessons from their lucky breaks. So that prediction stands as before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hammer,
The NFL Playoffs have returned and although I won't be able to make it to a conference championship game, I wanted to let you know about my journey to attend a professional football game in all thirty-one stadiums in the NFL. It's a feat I call the Quest for 31. My website follows my journey as I tailgate with local NFL fans with pictures and a stadium reviews summarizing my experience. My site is http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com.